The ZERODRAG Nexus1 receiver is built upon the ExpressLRS project, an open-source RC link designed for various RC applications. ExpressLRS is dedicated to optimizing link performance in terms of speed, latency, and range, positioning itself as one of the fastest RC links with impressive long-range capabilities. The diversity receiver, featured in the ZERODRAG Nexus1, surpasses the stability of signal transmission compared to a single antenna receiver. For more information and access to the project.
ExpressLRS GitHub page https://github.com/ExpressLRS
Official website https://www.expresslrs.org/.
In The Box
1 x Nexus1 receiver
1 x T antenna
3 x Heat shrink tube
4 x Silicone cable（black, red, yellow, green）
Weight: 1.2g (receiver only)***
Telemetry Power: 20dBm
Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz ISM
Input Voltage: 5V
Antenna Connector: IPEX MHF 1
- Enhanced 4-layer PCB with impedance matching for superior signal strength
- Integrated WiFi antenna on board for reliable WiFi updates and configuration stability
- Bright Blue LED for clear status indication
- Through-hole solder pads designed for reliable and secure soldering
- Compatibility with all 2.4GHz ELRS transmission modules
- Designed and Manufactured in India.